almost 2 years ago
To provide an efficient financial administration role to the Finance team.
Main duties include -
- Ensuring that all fields are correctly completed within the ICC (OCR (Optical Character Recognition)) system so invoices are sent to VIM (Vendor Invoice Management system) with the correct information i.e. make sure the invoice number, invoice date, vendor details are correct
- Being the main SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for all MDG requests including new vendors and vendor amendments
- Daily admin tasks such as the opening and distribution of the post, scanning of the invoices onto the ICC system, on a daily basis
- Maintenance of the AP UK Queries mailbox - sending out queries to the correct member of the AP team (based North and South) and the sending on of invoices to ICC
- To provide critical cover as and when required
Experience required -
Strong administration experience
Strong attention to detail
Experience of prioritising workload against business and project requirements and key customers.