Agile Coach (17116) PL
about 3 years ago
9 Months +
Clement May are currently working with a Global Leader and looking for a Senior Agile Coach with a technical profile to assist them with the Agile transformation in an Infrastructure environment in Group Technology. This is for an initial 9 month contract in Gdynia.
Facilitate adoption of and improvements in the Agile-DevOps way of working within Agile teams and hubs.
- Introduce Agile-DevOps way of working and rituals to Agile teams and hubs (e.g. through boot camps, workshops, training and 1-on-1 coaching).
- Support the setup of rituals and tools for Agile teams
- Continuously assess the maturity of Agile teams along a standard Agile-DevOps maturity model, in order to close critical gaps and drive continuous improvement
- Produce and maintain training and workshop materials, and document best practices.
Support Agile teams in achieving their mission
- Ensure key roles are familiar with their responsibilities and most important concepts - e.g servant leadership for hub leads (PMs, RTEs, etc), DoD and DoR for Product Owners
- Help Agile teams refine their mission and translate it into implementable epics and user stories
- Support the definition of specific roles, responsibilities and deliverables within Agile teams
Drive broad collaboration and alignment between Agile teams and their stakeholders
- Facilitate close alignment and ensure regular touchpoints across Agile teams (e.g. PO alignment, PI planning) while coaching POs and team members playing Scrum Master role to take over such facilitation tasks
- Organise knowledge exchange across Agile teams and hubs
- Coach Agile teams, in particularly POs to build a regular dialogue with their consumers
- Guide problem-solving sessions to help the Agile teams remove impediments
Competencies - Skills
Deep knowledge in DevOps, Agile and Lean methodologies
- Mastery of the Scrum and Kanban methodologies (e.g. backlog management, and spring planning, review, story-pointing)
- Successful track record of delivering/supporting tech projects using Agile methodologies
- Expertise in Lean practices (e.g. waste identification, value-streaming mapping, visual management)
- Expertise in DevOps way of working (e.g continuous delivery, automation, cross-functional team set-ups, development of cross-skilled Agile team members)
- Creative problem solving and ability to remove impediments in non-obvious ways
- Experience with working in high-performing Agile or DevOps teams
Broad understanding of technologies and consumer needs
- Working understanding of consumer context and needs
- High level knowledge across stack, technologies and ecosystems
- High level knowledge of coding or scripting languages and automation tooling
- Some experience preferred in coding or scripting tools like C++, Python or Bash
- Knowledge of virtualization environments and tools e.g VMware, CloudForms
- Knowledge of systems configuration and automation tools like Puppet, Chef or Ansible, Jenkins