On behalf of a Global Leader, Clement May are currently seeking a Bid Cyber Security Architect to work across a number of exciting projects that will challenge your technical skills. Taking a key role in a customer facing team, you will support the Bids of Secure systems into sensitive government departments - working with the solution architects to deliver a high assurance service and assuring accreditation from design to delivery. You will need a track record of working on sensitive government projects together with a broad understanding of security technologies and how they are applied. You will need to take responsibility for the security aspects, working with the customer and colleagues to understand and manage risk through appropriate methods to deliver an excellent customer experience.
You should be comfortable:
- Dealing with key customer decision makers such as IT Directors, Programme Managers and Partners.
- Working as part of a virtual matrix management team, reporting into a number of people including business line managers, solution owners and project leads.
- Providing technical subject matter expertise in security product(s), their usage, support, architecture and their interoperability within the overall solution.
- Shaping security proposals to be commercially acceptable and able to make security trade-offs as required.
- Contributing to customers security architectures, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity.
- Managing the work of other subject matter experts contributing to the design and implementation.
- Taking responsibility for security input to accreditation and business approval meetings.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- SC Cleared (or able to attain SC)
- Relevant Industry Certifications - CCP preferred
- Defence sector experience, including a good understanding of the constraints imposed by JSP440 and JSP604
- Knowledge and experience of HMG security accreditation and governance processes
- Strong IA knowledge and experience of working to the highest levels of HMG security
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Well-developed leadership, management and consulting skills
- Through knowledge of security technologies and associated products
- Expert in risk methodologies and tools
- Customer and business focused
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and ensure successful delivery