Business Support Assistant - 12 Month Contract - U
180 Per Day
10 months ago
Our partner, aglobal leading international firmis looking for a Business support assistant to provide the Centre Marketing team with financial administrative support by maintaining accurate budget information using the SAP/CUPA systems, to enhance their decision making, planning, and controlling of the brand budget spend and responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Marketing team's budget expenditure by managing the cost estimate, purchase order, and invoice procedure.
- Check and ensure that cost estimates received from Agencies and Suppliers are in line with companies Operating Procedure Guidelines and where appropriate in line with Travel Policy.
- Carry out ongoing housekeeping, to SRM/SAP, by closing fully invoiced purchase orders and re-forecasting budget spend as advised.
- Assists the Budget Holders with preparation for the annual Company plan, by setting up meetings with Managers and Agencies, if applicable, analyzing year on year budget requirements, and completing an Excel workbook, per brand, for inclusion into the booklet reviewed by all Heads of Functions.
- Adjusts for changes to the Budget Plan in the quarterly forecast (also known as “phasing”) within SAP, ensuring that these changes reflect the timing of brand spend and increases/reductions to project spend.
- Needs to be self-motivated, able to work under own initiative, and meet urgent deadlines at key financial times, e.g. Company planning, QPR exercises (phasing), and year-end.
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent administrative, communication, and social skills.
- The experience of managing more client-facing roles or several stakeholders and types of stakeholders is important.
- Detailed knowledge of SAP for all budget tasks.
- Good knowledge of Excel as this system forms an essential backup to SAP.
- Able to aid and instruct Managers in approving shopping carts, invoices in SRM and Lotus Notes Invoices Authorisation Database.
- Needs to be self-motivated, able to work under own initiative, and meet urgent deadlines at key financial times
If you or anyone you know might be the right fit for this role; please get in touch for a further discussion.