about 1 year ago
Campaign Planning Manager / Global FTSE100 Organisation
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Multinational in London seeking a talentedCampaign Planning Managerto support the development and deployment of the company marketing cycle plan, ensuring the highest quality and ROI.
Main Accountabilities include:
- Orchestrate the development of campaigns between Trade, Activation&Trade Marketing Distribution & Brands for maximum impact for a key missile
- Ensure a clear line of sight objectives meeting company Focus & SLA.
- Integrate campaign plans with other planned Trade and Brand activities in the ‘overall’ cycle plan.
- Provide input to agency and brand to guide the creative process for the implementation of campaigns of key missiles.
- Systematically monitor and understand actual market experience & trends to identify opportunities.
- Study & Develop insights to drive the effectiveness of various trade marketing activities as well as coming up with new ones.
- Work with relevant brand, Trade & Activation teams to ensure campaign results are measured via post evaluation and learnings captured and actioned in future campaigns.
- Own 360 activations by leading the coordination between Global Travel Retail and Domestic Markets to deliver best in - class consumer experience
- Good understanding of Trade Marketing & Distribution field and office operation. Brand marketing knowledge is appreciated
- Field Marketing/Sales experience is a plus
- Ability to influence at a number of levels as well as across functions & geographies
- Solid understanding of retail environment and trends
- Ability to manage multiple activities
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
This is a great opportunity to join a globally renowned brand and working on a key area within the Organisation.