CAPEX FINANCE ASSOCIATE MANAGER– GLOBAL LEADER – K
6 months ago
CAPEX FINANCE ASSOCIATE MANAGER- GLOBAL LEADER - KUALA LUMPUR - 6M+ CONTRACT - FEB 2022 STARTS
Clement May is supporting a Global Leading FMCG firm to find a contractor to join their Finance team as an Associate Manager for CAPEX IT Services. The main purpose of the role is to manage & maintaining Capex, Adjusting and Business Case related matters, provide operational visibility and insights that inform strategic business decisions to drive effective and optimized IT portfolio management. A key part of the role is developing and maintain good working relationships with all FBPs to ensure that financial forecasts/budgets and actuals reflect reality.
The role is initially for a 6-month contract, with a very high chance of extension and the possibility of a permanent conversion.
- Assist Finance Business Partners (FBPs) in managing Capex Information to ensure accuracy of data and effective insights for business decisions
- Providing accurate and timely analysis of actuals and forecast for Capex and Adjusting Reporting
- Calculate and record depreciation for all fixed assets in accordance with depreciation policies.
- Coordinate Capex/Adjusting target alignment with FBPs
- Ensure accurate entries for all fixed assets acquisition, disposal/movements and depreciation reflected in BPC
- Participate in month-end financial closing procedures
- Coordinate and review Business Case submission/presentation with FBPs
- Consolidation of benefits and savings that generate from the Projects within/Outside IT from the FBPs
- Prepare monthly review for management review
- Perform input into financial systems (BPC)
- Others ad hoc analysis/query maybe assign by Manager
- Proven work experience in a complex IT services environment with reasonably good understanding on finance (accounting standard and finance methodology)
- Experience in large global organization using a mixture of in-sourced and outsourced IT services and a good working knowledge of the management of IT services
- Experience collaborating with external stakeholders
- Good understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems, such as SAP, MS Excel, and Power BI
- Experience in strategic analysis, planning and execution, project evaluation and possesses commercial acumen
If you or anyone you know might be the right fit for this role; please get in touch for a further discussion!
Type of role:Contract
The role is only open to candidates with the right to work in Malaysia and can travel to the office if need be - in accordance with local rules and regulations during the pandemic.