over 2 years ago
Change Coordinator / Global IT Organisation?
We are recruiting on behalf of a global IT Services Organisation looking for a talented individual to join as a Change Coordinator andcarry outthe schedulingof engineers ensuringthat significantand minor changesareresolved within SLA and to contracted standards.
This is a great opportunity to develop a successful career with a globally renowned brand, recognised for their great commitment to ensuring their employees well being and progression.
Main responsibilities include:
• Complete all administration with regards to changes and impacting for DUS’s part of the change.
• Schedule activities and manage the Users expectations in a professional manner in accordance with DUS Control Centre procedures.
• Ensure ATLAS security procedures are adhered to and escalated non- conformances.
• Effectively deploy resources in the resolution of changes, according to SLA priority
• Monitor change response and resolve times to ensure that all SLA targets are achieved; escalate where appropriate and within good time
• Liaise with ATLAS Resolver Groups to maintain a full understanding of the ATLAS Support Model
• Monitor and maintain the change management and asset management systems, as relates to DUS changes, to ensure the highest quality of record keeping
• Ensure that all DUS commitments and interfaces to third parties are fulfilled
• Other Service Management and DUS-related activities as directed by DUS Management Team.
Mandatory Skills Required:
SC cleared preferably.
• Educated to GSCE or equivalent standard
• Good PC Skills – including Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good understanding of United Kingdom geography
• Good understanding of Information Technology and in particular the desktop environment.
Desirable Skills Required:
Understanding of the DUS support model
Working knowledge of CASD
Skills Matrix TSS2