Change/Service Manager – Global Leader – FTSE10 –
7 months ago
Our partner, a global leading international firm is looking for a Change/Service Manager to be based in their Poland - Warsaw office who will will focus on managing the integrated change and business release process for complex environments, ensuring the change process is SOx and audit compliant. As a Business Release Manager you’ll be accountable for the Integrated Supply Planning platform you will be responsible for end-to-end change management process for functionality changes, product upgrades for our Supply Chain Planning solutions.
- Manage integrated end-to-end change management process and administration across business functions and IDT (IT) services for Supply Chain Integrated Planning platform.
- Manage end-to-end Integrated Planning solution upgrades (regular SaaS software upgrades bringing new functionalities). Lead and manage required preparation, upgrade, regression testing activities. Support team and business stakeholders.
- Manage 3rd party vendors to ensure timely completion of required Change Requests.
- Coordinate regression testing with business stakeholders and other IDT services.
- Define and manage environments usage strategy for ongoing change deployments, Kinaxis product upgrades and projects’ activities.
- Subject Matter Expert of change management tool, manage process improvement and enhancements with tool owner.
- Subject Matter Expert for change process and Sox compliance, responsible to manage remediation and ensure Sox readiness
- Cross team collaboration (other platform/solution/services teams) to manage complex x-functional changes with quality.
- Ensure accurate and timely costing submission for CRs. Accurate and timely update on change reporting tool, Change and ITLM tools.
This role supports the Integrated Planning portfolio of solutions covering the following process areas:
- Demand Forecasting
- Rough Cut Capacity Planning
- Inventory Planning & Optimisation
- Distribution Requirements Planning
- Production Planning & Scheduling
- Deployment Planning
- Material Requirement Planning
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
I have a full Job Specification which I am keen to send across to you or indeed we can organise a call to discuss the opportunity in full detail.