Cloud Security Sol Arch - FMCG - Warsaw
18000-27000 Per Month Excellent bonus, car allownce and good benefits package
about 2 months ago
Cloud Security Solution Architect - AWS or Azure focused - Warsaw
Please Note: My client are still conducting interviews and on-boarding employees remotely during COVID-19. They are also accepting applications from suitable candidates across Europe who are looking to relocate once it is safe to do so.
Salary: 18,000 - 26,000 PLN GROSS/month, plus car allowance, excellent bonus and extensive benefits package
We are working on behalf of a global leading in the FMCG space who are building a brand-new Technology hub in Warsaw. We are seeking a Cloud Security Architect to oversee all aspects of cyber security architecture at the Cloud level, whilst working with other security analysts and project stakeholders to ensure wide range of security implementations and transformation projects are landed smoothly. You will work closely with global partners, as well as technical and non-technical functions to ensure successful deliveries.
- Work with suppliers to design, develop and build security reference architectures for Cloud in IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS implementations within Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Engage with stakeholders to understand project's objectives, interpret the security requirements and ensure that the solution on the cloud is in line with the risk appetite and strategic vision
- Ability to lead and manage all security aspects of projects on the cloud
- Conduct security architecture reviews of planned cloud migration initiatives across the organization and produce high quality Threat models for cloud environments clearly articulating risks
- Work closely with the delivery teams, using methods that may include risk and business impact assessments, to design security into solutions in line with company standards and industry best practices
- In-depth knowledge of tools and technologies being used in the cloud environment to provide security controls and assessments of the applications
- Serve as a senior cyber security consultant to the various lines of businesses by providing subject matter expertise as it relates to new cloud platforms and emerging cloud technologies
- Stay abreast of new security technologies and integrate them into the cloud security architecture where appropriate
- Enterprise Architecture - ensure solutions are fit for purpose and aligned to agreed architectures
- Project resources - Ensure quality, coordinate resources and provide assistance, coaching and advice on management approach, control and completion of products
- 3rd Party Vendors - non-commercial supplier relationships focused on innovation / project activities / operations
- CISO - collaborate to ensure effective application of standard processes and security measures and compliance.
- Services / Dev Ops teams - ensure solutions can be operated and updated efficiently and cost effective
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE
- Proven success in working closely in projects on Microsoft Azure and/or AWS to improve security through tools and automation
- Good understanding of Cloud security and governance tools, server and network virtualization technologies, deployment models for IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Experience with hosting architectures including virtualized systems, application containers and cloud based solutions
- Possess clear understanding of security protocols and standards and have experience with software and security architectures
- Knowledge of cloud networking architecture, cloud operations, security and orchestration
- Experience working in a continuous integration and continuous delivery model (CI/CD)
- Familiarity with architecture frameworks (e.g. SABSA, TOGAF) and general information security management (e.g. CISSP, CISM, or GIAC certification) desired
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well with a team-oriented environment
- Familiar with DevOps and Agile methodology
- Experience of large migration projects and working within a large distributed team
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration.