about 2 years ago
Infrastructure Tester/ Secure Cloud / Permanent
We are recruiting on behalf of a globally renowned IT Services Organisation currently looking for a talented Tester. It's a great opportunity to develop a rewarding career with a top organisation that offers progressive career paths and strongly value its employees.
You will be responsible for providing specialist testing advice and for managing testing activities on application or infrastructure projects within a program or service as part of a risk treatment and validation activity.
- Creates test cases and identifies test data in response to clearly defined requirements. Includes the creation of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Executes test cases and records test results in accordance with established test plan(s). Includes the execution of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Test results checking and reporting.
- Test Incident (Defect) logging, investigation and support.
- Collects testing related measurements and metrics.
- Organizes test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and co-ordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test measurements and metrics.
- Creates high-quality test plan documents on small to medium projects or discrete pieces of work that address the requirements and mitigate the risks of the solution under test.
- Accountable for the deliverables of the test team for a small project to agreed schedule.
- Understands the requirements for testing within the project and agreeson the testing scope with stakeholders.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Hands-on, systems focus to identify most beneficial test patterns to validate solution deployment and operation
- Experience of VMWare virtualization based delivery
- Test strategy definition
- Creation of test plans and reports
- Testing of infrastructure solutions
In addition, some experience of agile delivery and networking would be desirable but not essential.