Fin Mgr Commercial
29 days ago
6 months +
Commercial Finance Manager
A top global organisation is looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join the London team supporting regions across Europe.
Deliverables will include the following:
- MOPE and reporting completed by profit centre
- Managing the adherence to governance. This includes review of board notes, ensuring that the impact of any commercial decisions is supportable and articulated to the board. Examples include TP changes, cycle changes, pricing etc.
- Production of market insight
- Review and control of items
- Establishing and maintaining management reporting structures for export profit centres to ensure consistency in reporting
- Dealing with Ad Hoc queries per markets - shipment issues, urgent NPIs, System integration failures.
- To support the operationalisation of projects in end markets
- To become the regional and functional cost corporate finance support - being involved in business review meetings etc to react with speed to changes in those areas
Experience and skills required
- Professional accountancy qualification (i.e. CA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA).
- A good understanding of group and corporate finance principles/experience and ability to deliver commercial insights in a rapidly evolving area of the business
- Appreciation of taxation consequences as part of financial reporting would be useful: particularly transfer pricing.
- Ability to manage a high volume of data and present in a simple, innovative and impactful way using all current systems to simplify and automate information management. i.e SAP/ BI/BPC.
- BPC/SAP experience (or any other EPR equivalent)
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to identify process and reporting improvements and proactively implement solutions.
- Ability to work independently managing stakeholders across a wide range of location and markets.
- Works as an effective Business Partner with a collaborative and flexible style.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills are required to influence and challenge.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with all stakeholders and is a team player.