Communications Manager / Global FTSE100 Organisati
over 1 year ago
Our Client, a Global FTSE100 Organisation, is undergoing an exciting global transformation, and this is a great time to get on board. They need a passionate, talented and creative communications specialist to join their expanding and energetic change and communications team.
You’ll be working across 2 pillars, giving a voice to some of their most IT transformation projects. You will manage your stakeholders and gain a detailed overview of activities and communications requirements, create integrated comms plans, develop and implement creative impactful communications materials.
You will write copy, create visuals and ‘translate’ IT information into vibrant and accessible news articles, communications assets, including emails, VIP presentations, and digital signage.
You will lead by example by being an excellent internal communicator across the project teams inspiring open ways of working.
You love comms, are an excellent copy writer and with your strong design skills you will also be the their creative, copy and design expert working with the rest of the team to add flair and accuracy to the client’s IT internal communications.
You will work closely with the change managers in the team and projects to ensure that all comms are underpinned by excellent change strategies.
Who you'll be working with:
An exciting chance to join a small (but expanding) change and communications team. The team has mostly new team members, who are optimistic and full of energy. As the team has recently transformed you will have the opportunity to be involved in setting the tone, agenda for the new comms strategy.
Key Skills and Experience
- A creative degree and at least 3 years of work experience (or no degree and 6 years of relevant experience).
- Exceptional organisational skills with an acute attention to detail.
- Experience using Adobe suites.
- Solid design skills.
- Agency experience or exposure working on varied projects, ideally within the IT sector.
- A true passion for creating copy.
- To be an energetic, self-starter who isn’t afraid to share new, bold ideas.
- Great digital skills - video work and editing would be advantageous.