Community Manager (Social Media Marketing) - Global FTSE100 Organisation - London
A leading FMCG Organisation is currently looking for a Community Manager to join their Social Media Marketing team.
The role is an integral part of the newly established Social Media Marketing team. The role holder is responsible for content publishing, community management - both reactive and proactive.
Planning and executing a social media content publishing strategy for social profile (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) as well as online forums, Facebook groups, LinkedIn groups and Twitter discussions in line with the global marketing strategy including the following:
- Works closely with the content development team to create a regular monthly schedule to ensure all parties are aware of what is being executed on all social media platforms for the month, to keep in line with promotions, events & new product releases.
- Has an understanding of the targeted consumers segments.
- Building and developing reporting of campaigns, audience breakdown, monitor performance of owned page social pages.
- Compile toolkits as needed to document FAQ’s, responses, processes, ways of working, tips and tricks, etc.
Social Page Publishing:
- Responsible for the set-up, maintenance and optimisation of content, messaging, and various communications across social media channels.
- Updates content periodically in line with the social media strategy.
- Responsible for getting content approved that meet local guidelines
Social Community Management:
- Actively engaging in the online community, building engagement content and conversations across social channels, including copywriting as needed.
- Responds to consumer queries and comments professionally whilst ensuring a consistent tone of voice.
- Captures consumer comments and response data.
- Proactive outreach into forums and other online communities to engage about our brands and respond to queries
Social Influencer Amplification:
- Amplifying content that influencers are posting and sharing them further
Skills and Experience:
- Graduate degree is preferable but not essential
- Understanding of local & global Social Media platforms and how to execute campaigns on those platforms
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills
- Knowledge of social technology, eg. Salesforce, sprinkler, etc.
- Excellent business engagement knowledge of key social platforms FB, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Excellent communication skills - to build, manage and engage online communities and possible clients, to solve problems and handle potential crises
- Overall good understanding and comfort with social media
Type: Contract Role
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Rate: Market Rate