about 3 years ago
Consumer Engagement Executive / Global FTSE100 Organisation
TheGTR Consumer Engagement Executive is required to support the management, development and execution of all 1-2-1 consumer engagement programs (permanent and temporary) across the top global travel retail locations. This role is within the Business Development team and reports to the Brand Activation manager.
- Be the Global Travel Retail Lead for the management of the permanent platform of ~150 Brand Ambassadors across 41 airports in 40 countries.
- Manage the global 121 agency team to ensure delivery of SLA, KPIs and 121 scope in time on full.
- Point of reference for the brand team, trade team and cycle activation executives for development & deployment of all direct engagement activities, including temp promoter activities.
- Lead the monthly development and deployment of the field cycle instructions.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to ensure budget provision and allocation needs are met, includes managing a budget
- Lead the actual development of the project, liaising between external suppliers, customers and internal suppliers to ensure that delivery is achieved in line with expectations
- To contribute toward the strategic development of the platform, working with the Business development team to ensure that the organisation always remains ‘best in class’ when it comes to execution of 121 activities. Including ongoing reviews and reallocations between locations /countries.
- Manage allocated budget, ensuring the effective and efficient use of all marketing spend in the most relevant way.
- Qualification in Marketing
- Min 5 Years of experience in Trade Marketing or related field
- Strong project management skills and communication skills
- Financial acumen
- Ability to influence stakeholders, both locally and remotely located, across geographies and time zones
- Written and spoken fluency in English (proficiency in another language is desirable not essential)