Corporate Finance Analyst
375 Per Day
6 months ago
Our partner, aglobal leading international firmis looking for a Corporate Finance Analyst to be part of the Corporate Finance team, there is a requirement for a Commercial Finance Analyst to focus on supporting the Senior Corporate Finance Manager in managing the transfer pricing for New Categories.
The role will report to the Senior Corporate Finance Manager to own and manage all aspects of the Transfer Pricing process.
We are offering complete remote workfor the current duration of the contract (3 months). Equipment can be provided to support you with working from home efficiently.
As a Corporate Finance Analyst you will be Responsible for:
- Owning and managing all aspects of the Transfer Pricing process
- Setting Transfer Pricing into the clients Global ERP system to enable shipments of New Product Initiatives / Current SKU’s.
- Update and refresh Transfer Pricing at key reporting periods.
- Manage risks and controls to meet the company priorities with regards to the pricing and cost of new and existing SKUs.
- Adherence to company governance requirements as well as end market Legal Fiscal Regulatory requirements.
- Support EM in the calculation of key cycle Transfer Pricing updates in line with the Limited Risk Distribution and Licence business models, providing a critical review of the detailed calculations to ensure accuracy.
- Drive initiatives relating to data analytics and insights and process improvements which will potentially include automation applications.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to manage a high volume of data and present in a simple innovative, and impactful way using all current systems to simplify and automate information management i.e. SAP /BPC
- Experience using financial systems and processing of daily transactions (SAP/BPC)
- Ability to identify process and reporting improvements and proactively implement solutions
- Works as an effective business partner with a collaborative and flexible style. The role will require integration with various functions in the business.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with all stakeholders and is a team player.
If you or anyone you know might be the right fit for this role; please get in touch for a further discussion.