CRM Manager - Initial 3 Month Contract - UK - ASAP
17 days ago
Our partner, a global leading international firm is looking for a CRM Manager in their Customer Relation Manager department based in Southampton however, it is a remote role for an initial 3 Month contract opportunity which is high to be extended, the equipment can be provided to support you with working from home efficiently.
As a CRM Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing strategies for D2C activation channels (CRM eCommerce & Own Retail) including Campaign strategy and deployment.
Create yearly deployment plans and manage the budget to ensure businesses achieve full-year KPIs.
Develop a strategic CRM technical enhancement plan to ensure that the right capabilities are in place to meet the channel´s
potential and local legislation (i.e. GDPR).
Develop a strategic Own Retail plan in collaboration with all Activation Deployment Team to ensure channel full potential is met (i.e. traffic generation to D2C channels and consumer experience activations).
Develop tactical, action plans to engage consumers and drive traffic through to D2C platforms
- CRM Channel Strategy & execution
- Own Retail Channel Strategy & execution
- Commercially led Brand and Channel Campaign strategy & execution
- Lead Generation plan for CRM database
- Own Retail traffic-driving plan to drive consumers into the store, but also to bring our offline consumers into our e-commerce platforms
- GDPR and Local legislation compliance
- CRM technical enhancement plan - working closely with Area D2C team and IDT
- Tracking and reporting for all activations (insights creation and learnings)
- Marketing Cloud
- Coaching / Team development focus
- Project Management - Leading cross-functional teams
If you or anyone you know might be the right fit for this role; please get in touch for a further discussion.