DATA ANALYST/TRANSACTION SUPPORT – GLOBAL LEADER –
15-22 Per Hour
10 days ago
DATA ANALYST / TRANSACTION SUPPORT (Supply Chain Operation) - GLOBAL LEADER - 3-MONTH CONTRACT - STARTS ASAP - SOUTHAMPTON/ REMOTE
Clement May is supporting a Global Leader in the FMCG industry to look for a Data Analyst / Transaction Support on an initial 3-month contract to support the Supply Chain team with data input, data migration and analysis.
The role is in Southampton; however, we are offering complete remote work for the current duration of the contract (3 months). Equipment can be provided to support you with working from home efficiently.
- Data input and data entry
- Data migration
- Data analysis
- Transaction support
- Purchasing Order management support
- Database management
- Manage delivery system
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience with ERP systems (SAP would be advantageous)
- Previous experience working with PO and transactions support
- Experiences in at least one of the following: Data entry, data migration, data transfer.
- Supply chain experience would be advantageous.
This role is only open to candidates located and has the right to work in the UK. If you or anyone you know might be the right fit for this position, please get in touch as we will be shortlisting very soon.
Type of role:CONTRACT (inside IR35) - 3 months
Salary range:£15-22/hour depending on experience.
Clement May is operating as an employment business for this role.