Data & Analytics Lead - Lahore
8 months ago
On behalf of a Global Leader we are currently looking for a Data & Analytics Lead to join the organisation on a permanent basis in Lahore.
The Data & Analytics Lead exists to provide the company with continuous, objective, relevant information, analysis, and advice that allows the company to understand the consumers and market in depth to formulate brand and marketing strategy with a focus on data analysis & digital insights.
The role provides objective, timely and relevant marketing information/analysis to facilitate the decision making of the company, monitor strategy implementation and overall business performance. The person selected plays a key role in shaping the organizations performance in the area of consumer analytics (including the digital and social space).
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• A graduate in Business Management would be an added advantage. Functional knowledge in supply chain preferred.
• Previous hands-on experience in Data Analytics, Digital Platforms, Research, Consumer and customer business development, proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, storyteller, qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, survey and questionnaire design.
• A Master’s degree in MBA would be an added advantage
• Minimum 10 years of work experience in Digital/Market Research with senior stakeholder management and project management background in a large-scale organisation
• Knowledge of current marketing and analytics technology, such as Digital Marketing Platform, Customer Data Platform, Remarketing, Programmatic etc
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics 360 and / or Adobe Analytics is essential
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to work with large amounts of data and see the big picture.
• Critical thinking: able to look at numbers, trends, data and come to new conclusions based on findings. Comfortable juggling facts, figures and number crunching; high attention to detail.
• Can learn quickly and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment - is a curious self-starter, flexible problem solver, and embrace an agile mentality
• A team-player attitude is crucial, value collaboration, curiosity
• Business Awareness - Can talk with credibility about the business and how it functions and its different customer segmentations and consumer behaviour
• Excellent management, coaching and motivational skills are essential due to the number of staff within the departments
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with senior and other levels of staff in all departments and companies both within the Group and externally