Data and Integration Architect & Design Authority
Bonus and Benefits
about 1 year ago
Our partner, a global leading international firm is looking for a Data and Integration Architect & Design Authority to be based in their Poland - Warsaw offices. The Architect will ensure that for every new requirement an optimal data and integration architecture and design has been identified to be implemented within the companies Integrated Planning Platform (Kinaxis Rapid Response), that is in line with architecture and design policies/principles.
This is a cross-functional role that requires an understanding of other components of the end-to-end Supply Chain Planning process to have visibility on how to change in Planning platform data integration affects other end-to-end components including upstream/downstream systems like SAP ECC etc.
- Fully understand Supply Network Operations (SNO) strategy, expected outcome, deliverables and value that needs to be generated from Technology
- Reviews the data and integration design to confirm its suitability regarding business requirements
- Owns data integration architecture for Integrated Planning Solutions.
- Ensure changes on Integrated Planning data integration do not impact upstream/downstream systems, identifying the changes required in upstream/downstream system to be compliant
- Manages and approves new functionalities/changes technical design proposals for integration layer
- Accountable for and leading definition of platform data integration architecture. Ensures adherence to the organisations architecture/design principles and policies, working with colleagues from Enterprise Architecture
- Ensures the existing and ‘out of the box’ integration functionalities are leveraged as much as possible instead of developing new customizations
- Approves/assures solution developments made by outsourced DevOps partners. Validates the delivered product to confirm its readiness for UAT and compliance with approved design
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in our preferred Data Integration Platform of choice is highly desirable: Talend
- Experience in SAP Data Integration tools and services
- Experience in large global organisations using in-sourced and out-sourced IDT (IT) service providers
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated to plan own work to meet overall goals and objectives
- Strong facilitation, influencing and negotiation skills
- Effective communication and relationship management - experience working with business stakeholders across various business functions,
- Experience in managing 3rd party vendors’ work
- Awareness and understanding of Lean-Agile project management and solution development methodologies and frameworks e.g. Dev Ops and SAFe
If you or anyone you know might be the right fit for this role; please get in touch for a further discussion.