5 months ago
18 months +
Data Architect - Strategy - Agile/DevOps
A top global organization is looking for a Data Architect to join an exciting large-scale programme and to support the development and implementation of data governance best practices and to enable advanced data analytics and visualisation.
The role will focus on defining and evolving the data vision, strategy, data models and standards.
In this role, amongst other activities, you will:
- Provide an overview of the data landscape: data sources, storage solutions, ingest, search, retrieval, data integration, analytics, and visualisation.
- Define and own a versioning of the data landscape.
- Propose tools and packages for all components in the data landscape. This includes tooling for data management activities such as data lineage, data taxonomy, data modelling, data quality, metadata and document management.
- Act as an interface to suppliers.
- Review and advise on change projects
- Monitor the quality (usefulness, correctness, completeness) of the logical data model and business data taxonomy
- Establish and maintain a list of critical data elements through the data models.
- Set up and organise reference lists and Master Data Management architecture.
- Set up a template for data requirements and business rules.
- Experience of managing end-to-end data architecture
- Ideally you will come from a computer science or a data science background with focus on developing data strategy of a large-scale organisation
- Experience with Data Catalogue tool and Self Service PowerBI, or advanced analytics
- Experience of creating data asset libraries and maintaining data life cycle management. Experience (preferably on an enterprise level) with Data Governance, Metadata Management - data architecture, lineage, and enterprise data models, Master Data Management - master & reference data and hierarchy management, Data Quality, Data Warehousing
- Thorough understanding and practical knowledge of the data analysis and structured techniques to produce data sets and data assets for the pragmatic usage for analysis and reporting.
- Understanding and knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies (such as agile software development, and DevOps)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, including the ability to convey data management concepts and value of data to wider population across the group
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, send us your CV for a further conversation.