Data Entry- Contract
23 days ago
DATA ENTRY - SOUTHAMPTON (REMOTE)- 6 MONTHS - GLOBAL LEADER
A top global FTSE listed organisation is looking for a Data Entry Clerk to support the team in the delivery of accurate data management between two internal systems.
- Aligning Evaluation Requests
- Synchronising SAP and internal system Product Structures e.g. Manual Data Entry to ensure [SAP Specs, SAP Recipes]
- Synchronising internal systems Supplier Bill of Disclosures e.g. Manual Data Entry to ensure one Supplier Disclosures = the other Supplier Disclosures
- Experience in data management; ability to manipulate SAP for Product spec and prototype information
- Ability to think fast and in new ways to resolve emerging challenges and develop alternative ways of working
- Excellent cross functional communication skills: ability to influence key partners & stakeholders
- Planning, prioritisation and attention to detail
- Degree or equivalent in a science or related subject
Having working knowledge and experience of product compliance, ideally in both assessments and reporting will be advantageous!
At the moment, this role is only open to candidates located in the UK. If you or anyone you know might be the right fir for this position, please get in touch as we will be shortlisting very soon.
Clement May is operating as an employment business for this role.