DATA MANAGEMENT MANAGER – GLOBAL LEADER – KUALA LU
4 months ago
DATA MANAGEMENT MANAGER - GLOBAL LEADER - KUALA LUMPUR - PERMANENT
Our partner, a GLOBAL LEADER in FMCG industry is looking for a Data Management Manager with expertise in Material Master Data Management to join them on a permanent basis, which offer a base salary and attractive benefits. This will be based in their newly renovated TechHub in Kuala Lumpur.
This role sits in the Operations Data Management organization, ensuring high quality in the ECC SAP system, enabling the efficient utilization of operational business processes, for example, planning, manufacturing, selling, and procuring and to ensure integrity of internal Target Operating Model is maintained. This role will also be needed to review master data management process, standards, and governance, prioritising and recommended ways to enhance performance and effectiveness of a rolling 12-month work plan of continuous improvement.
If this role is for you or someone you know, please get in touch for a further discussion!
• Manage the creation, amendment, and deletion activities of all Material Master data within the Global Data Management team.
• Develop, co-ordinate and deliver training to the team and other regional or local master data owners as appropriate in line with approved changes to processes or systems.
• Manage the Master Data Incident IT support process and ensure resolution within agreed SLAs
• Drive data cleansing activities to proactively identify missing or incorrect material master data and put corrective actions in place
• Act as back-up for the Senior Data Analysts, cover for the other Global Data Management Leads and where required, as deputy for the Global Data Management Manager.
• Work closely with global/regional/local master data administration personnel as applicable to target accurate and timely system adjustment or implementation to changed or new data standards.
• Proven working experience in Data Management or Master Data Management (MDM).
• People management experience (direct reports or indirect reports via projects).
• Knowledge and understanding of the impact of Central IT proposals/strategy on supply chain operations.
• Knowledge and understanding of Master Data processes, management, governance, and controls.
• Experience with SAP environment/ systems will be advantageous.
Type of role: Permanent
Salary: 11-14,000 MYR/month + annual bonus (up to 40% gross salary, subject to individual and company performance)
Additional benefits: Cash mobile phone allowance, Medical insurance, EPF, Relocation package…
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia