On behalf of a Leading Global Partner, Clement May are currently looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join the growing team in London.
The Data Scientist will be solving real-world data science problems in a wide array of industries. The elite team of Data Scientists will work with other Solution Architects, Data Engineers and client data science teams to solve problems in Telco, Insurance, Media and Automotive Industries.
- Identifying a use case
- Breaking that use case down in discrete MVPs (Minimal Viable Product)
- Produce top level proof of concept and expand to a minimum viable product
- Work in Data Science environment & implement code (R Studio, Datarobot)
- Build, validate data models & apply data techniques to data sets
- Deploy models via APIs into applications or workflows
- Monitor & retrain models
- Use code repositories to version and share code
- Visualize the output of their data story in a way that is consumable by all
Technical Skills Required
- Skills to lead a small data science team in delivering on a client project.
- Proficient programming skills in at least two of the following: Python, R, Scala or Java.
- Ability to consume and deploy data via APIs or build API on any cloud environment.
- Expert with ML Pipeline - Data ingestion, Data Engineering, modeling including ensemble methods, predicting, explaining, deploying and diagnosing overfitting.
- Experience with deep learning and neural nets.
- Build advanced NLP models to extract large amounts of information and knowledge from textual data.