DATA SCIENTIST – STATISTICIAN – GLOBAL LEADER – KU
8000-9500 Per Month
8 months ago
DATA SCIENTIST - STATISTICIAN - GLOBAL LEADER - KUALA LUMPUR
Our partner, aglobal leading international firm(FTSE 100!) is looking for aData Scientistto lead & deliver projects of Data, Reporting, Visualization & Advanced Analytics as assigned by the Team Manager. In addition, this role will have exposure in delivering decision science solutions in Marketing domain. The projects thus delivered is expected to help the business to take better decisions and create value for them.
- Support 1 to 3 projects at a given time
- Independently deliver end-to-end DRA solutions / outcomes as per specifications
- Engage with global stakeholders to translate business problems into DRA asks and DRA outcomes to business solutions
- Deliver on assigned monetary value targets (Revenue / EBIDTA / Costs / Cash Flows) by driving implementation of DRA solutions in supported business
- Follow agreed processes to deliver outcomes efficiently & within agreed SLAs with a continuous improvement mindset
- Embody the GBS - DRA culture and ways of working and strive to constantly work towards creating a better DRA brand within the company
- Buddy with junior team members to help them ramp-up into the organization
- Educational qualifications: Graduate in Engineering / Statistics / Economics / Maths / Analytics
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on working experience in Dashboarding / Data Visualization / Advanced Analytics / Modelling / delivery in the domains of Operations / Sales & Marketing / Finance / HR
- Advanced hands-on experience in anyone of the following areas:
- Analytics programming languages like R, Python, SPSS, SAS to deliver analytics data preparation, modelling, AI, ML and other modern techniques
- Visualization tools like Qlik, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Power BI along with understanding of UI / UX tools
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office would be necessary
- Good communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas & solutions is required
- Exposure to RDBMS tools like SQL, Oracle along with SAP and Cloud / Big Data environment will be an added advantage
- Experience in managing global stakeholders will be useful
- Ability to deliver in a dynamic environment as a part of a global multi-functional project team while securing support from other parts of the organization diplomatically
- Good at building partnerships within & outside the team while always striving to innovate & learn
If you or anyone you know might be the right fit for this role; please get in touch for a further discussion!
For the time being, this role is only available for candidate currently based in Malaysia.
Type of role:PERMANENT
Salary range:8-9500 MR/ month- depends on experience + benefit package.