Data Scientist - Global Leading International Firm
8500-9500 Per Month
about 1 year ago
Our partner, aglobal leading international firmis looking for a Data Scientistto deliver projects in Data, Reporting, Visualisation & Advanced Analytics as assigned. In addition, this role is expected to be an expert in delivering decision science solutions in the marketing area. The projects thus delivered are expected to help the business to make better decisions and create value for them while generating IP for D&A.
This role will be based in one of their tech-hubs inKuala Lumpur, offering competitive salary and perks such asrelocation package and Visa sponsorshipfor the international candidates.
- Generate actionable insights for business improvements
- Derive statistical insights from both structured (relationally modeled) and unstructured data(text, images, video, sound, signal outputs etc.)
- Perform statistical experiments and test real world hypothesizes using the cadenced statistical approaches and constructs
- Perform at-source or at-target data transformation through ETL and ELT
- Implement visualization best practices such as pragmatic visual selection, context building, glow signing etc. to achieve effective storyboarding
- Identify KPIs and dimensional visualization of these key performance indicators
- At least 3 - 4 years' of experience in quantitative analytics or data modeling
- Deep understanding of predictive modeling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
- Fluency in a programming language (Python, C,C++, Java, SQL,NLP)
- Familiarity with Big Data frameworks and visualization tools (Power BI, Dashboard, Tableau)
If you or anyone you know might be the right fit for this role; please get in touch for a further discussion.