over 1 year ago
Demand Forecasting Executive / Global FTSE100 Organisation
The Demand Forecasting Executiveis responsible for managingon-going monthly demand forecasting process to required quality and accuracy. To provide regular timely demand updates for monthly planning processes and long-term forecasting.
- To lead the monthly demand forecast process for the assigned customers, ensuring
- alignment with Trade and Customer
- To deliver robust demand forecasts (at SKU level) by incorporating correct demand signals, sales trends/brand plans, inventory levels and in market dynamics.
- Report and track drivers of variance, cycle by cycle
- Identify volume gaps and risks in forecast and communicate in a timely manner
- Drive continuous forecast process improvements, via customer collaboration and support the business in delivering the forecast OTIF, to minimise write offs
- Enforce compliance to forecasting processes by Trade, Brand and NPI Teams
- Highlight identified constraints of forecast delivery to all process participants and
- coordinate risks minimization
- Present and participate in the monthly demand forecast meeting
- Increase Forecast Accuracy at Product and at Customer level
- Improve Forecast Bias
- Improve Service Levels
- Bring further insights and improve FA through Customer Collaboration
- Highly numerate
- Excellent excel skills
- SAP knowledge is desirable
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain processes, interactions and constraints
- Open-minded, strong creative thinker with proven communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment