On behalf of a FTSE10 Partner, Clement May are currently looking for a Deployment Manager to join in London for an initial 9 month project.
Operational / Professional / Business:
- Control business readiness activities in the pilot and deployment markets. Conduct gap analysis with pilot market identifying and agreeing plans to resolve gaps between the programmes Template and end market systems and processes.
- Control progress, resolve issues, manage risks and take corrective action as required. Ensure all design and business rule changes from the programmes template are reviewed and approved through the appropriate governance structure including BOC.
- Control detailed stage planning within the assigned Deployment to ensure agreed base lined plans are in place for the respective stages of the deployment lifecycle, committed to by the regions and global service lines.
- Control the successful execution of an assigned Programme Deployment delivering a global service to enable the markets, working closely together with the local programme managers to ensure the end-to-end plan is managed and executed.
- Tracks and monitors the consolidated deployment and provides progress updates the Deployment Group Lead .Manages and resolves deployment risks and issues and manage their resolution markets.
- Drives adherence to Programme methodologies to be applied in the respective deployment plans
- Drives adherence to governance processes and ensure associated inputs are available at the right time and quality
- Applies rigorous change control on the deployment plan including associated impacts (e.g. commercial)
- Acts as Global product owner for assigned solution products i.e. RCS8, TME , VeO, DSS, PI
- Knowledge transfer to key employees on the Deployment approach and model to enable successful outcomes within the programme
- Coach the local teams with the use of the model to ensure consistency and alignment with the global deployment approach
- Drives continuous improvement to ensure the Deployment model is fit for purpose for the functional and geographic needs of the global organisation
- Drive the Deployment plan deliverables to ensure they executed on time and on target
- Holds the local programmes accountable to delivering the Deployment Plan
- Ensure that the Programme Deployment Group Lead and/or any of their team are kept aware of any concerns on the Deployment plan, tasks or deliverables
- Monitor the critical path of the deployment plan assuring timely delivery as per defined milestone plan
- Makes decisions within delegated authority on plans, resources, costs
- Key role to bring together the Markets and the Programme to ensure an aligned way of working focused on organisational outcomes
- Build and maintain strong relationships with SI and the global service lines leads and the Local Programme Managers
- On-board each Market with the Programme deployment model and support them with the planning of each stage
- Ensure alignment across the programme work streams with the deployment approach, model and toolkits
- Maintain effective matrix with the core Programme implementation teams, and other programme work streams
- Ensure alignment with the other deployment team members with regard to planning and change
- Look for any opportunities to shorten/assure on time delivery of critical path activities.