SPrescott - G35
35000-40000 Per Annum Plus excellent benefits package
5 months ago
1 year FTC
*** Our client have still been actively recruiting and onboarding throughout COVID-19 - this role would initially be remote until it is safe to re-enter the office environment. This role is open to applications from across Europe, however relocation would be necessary once it is safe to do so. ***
E-Commerce Business Analyst - Fixed Term Contract - Warsaw (Up to 20,000 Zloty PLN/month gross - equates to ~£4000/month pre-tax).
We are working in partnership with a leading FMCG company who are building a technology hub in Warsaw. They are seeking an E-Commerce Business Analyst to join their team, initially on a 12 month fixed-term contract.
This role will involve:
- Working with diverse, global stakeholders, requiring excellent communication skills
- Working in a new product category environment with a "connected consumer" focus
- Understand the Consumer Engagement infrastructure and work with the consumer engagement team to understand the impact on the solution estate of expansion to new markets and additional functionality.
- Supporting the governance and security of the estate.
- Enterprise and Solution Architects - understand overall enterprise architecture and collaborate on the selection and development of solutions
- Solution Delivery - collaborate to ensure solutions meet the business requirements
- Project Managers - contribute to project plans and ensure deliverables are produced to time, cost & quality
- Planning - support the development of IT plans and budgets
- Business Partners and Business Unit IT managers - collaborate on the provision of professional BA services in line with agreed priorities of the business
- Business units (regions, end markets) / Business Functions - work closely to develop business requirements and oversee implementation of solutions
- IT functional managers / Project Managers / Business reps - collaborate in the execution of planning and analysis services and delivery of required outputs
- 3rd Party Vendors - non-commercial supplier relationships focussed on operational / project activities
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Good business-facing IT experience in a global environment
- Experience working in a consumer-focused e-commerce environment, ideally focused on Loyalty, Subscriptions or similar
- Ability to interpret the business IT and functional strategies, understand the Group operating model, and the implications actions in one area have on other functions
- Extensive and substantial practical experience in interpreting business process management and business metrics
- Understand the background, issues and implications of company and functional strategic imperatives
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.