125 / day
almost 2 years ago
Executive Administrator /Global FTSE100 Organisation
A leading FMCG Organisation is currently looking for a Executive Administrator toJoin their Team, to help support and co-ordinate the Team's Directors.
Duration:3 - 4 Months
Rate:£125 / day
- Candidate should have at least 3-5 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Possess first class organisational skills with work planning and prioritising.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with external and internal contacts of all levels.
- Excellent IT skills are essential to this position
- PowerPoint presentation skills to create presentations for managers on an ad hoc basis.
- Assertiveness skills with the capability of informing staff of all types of information.
- Maintain good relationships with all contacts, including customers, agencies, external contacts etc.
- Should have previous experience in arranging conferences and meetings for large numbers both internally and externally.
- Connects with people, strong influencing and communication skills.
- Essential administration services to a high level of competency to ensure smooth running of the department.
- Provides full support to Category Directors, full diary management, reading his/her emails and responding accordingly.
- Responsible for tracking and keeping travel budget and admin within very fixed limits and policies. Tracking the budget, raising purchase orders to correct project lines, liaising with suppliers and members of team as needed to solve any issues.
- Co-ordinates complex conferences, seminars, workshops & meetings for both Internal and External personnel and ensuring that all arrangements run smoothly.
- Arranging telepresence, skype and face-to-face meetings for all managers as required.
- Administration for new joiners and leavers to the department: Amex, Mobile, Laptop, IT accounts, relevant access to drives and databases. Co-ordinate inductions with relevant colleagues for each new joiner.
- Claiming expenses on behalf of the Directors.
- Arranges complex travel, accommodation, visit itineraries and visas ensuring their schedules are planned within time constraints, within current travel policy and with special attention to cost effectiveness. Provides letters of invitation for visitors to department for Visa purposes.