9 months ago
Executive Assistant - 6 Month Contract (Part Time)
Clement May is currently working with a global leader in the FMCG industry. We are looking for an Executive Assistant. This role requires someone who can multi-task, is comfortable working in a reactive environment, has a strong attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills. You should demonstrate the ability to organise, prioritise their own workload and be adaptable.
- Proactively manages and maintains complex business calendar/s to ensure smooth running of forthcoming schedules
- Finalise complex travel arrangements: co-ordination of flights, international rail journeys, advance check ins, VISA applications, accommodation and ground transportation logistics whilst adhering the corporate travel policy. Able to manage a multitude of frequent changes at short notice and prepare detailed travel itineraries
- Co-ordination of events, both internal and external, including seminars, large conferences, dinners, networking evenings and corporate hospitality
- Purchase order creation and monthly tracking and coding of invoices using internal SRM/ SAP systems
- Conducts Records Management activities in accordance with the company’s Records Management Policy, and when requested by Legal/Security.
- Take ownership of annual team calendars and proactively update key information, circulating any changes to key employees
- Creates internal/external correspondence, reports and communications as required with the objective of improving clarity and timeliness of information between teams.
- In accordance with company policy, processes expense claims for the Directors and be point of contact for any team-related expenses queries that require secretarial access (off-boarding expenses etc).
- Proven experience of managing complex diaries
- Excellent PC skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). SAP and SRM/CRM experience is desired
- Experience using SAP/ SRM programs (Technical savvy)
- Problem solving & composure
8am - 1pm Monday - Thursday
8am - 12pm Friday