FINANCE ANALYST - INTERNATIONAL LEADING FMCG FIRM
13 days ago
FINANCE ANALYST - INTERNATIONAL LEADING FMCG FIRM - KUALA LUMPUR - 12M+ CONTRACT - STARTS ASAP
Clement May is supporting an International Leading FMCG firm to find a contractor to join their HR team as a Finance Analyst. The main purpose of the role is managing Headcount and Employment costs for IT function globally, and locally managing the HR budget and cost center.
- Manage Headcount and Employment Cost Process for IT and GBS
- Responsible for monthly headcount preparation for IT & GBS functions population (Global)
- Responsible for SAP Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC) HR Input during reporting SOP Cycle
- Work closely with Finance team on budget, cost analysis and variance reporting
- Support the HR team for slides preparation and data analysis on Employment costs
- Monthly payroll analysis and re-classes
- Manage HR Cost Centre & budget preparation
- Provide other data analysis on costs as and when required
- 5+ years hands on experience working in Finance Analytics
- Experience working in HR/ Finance functions
- SAP BPC
If you or anyone you know might be the right fit for this role; please get in touch for a further discussion!
Type of role:Contract
Salary range:5-6,300 MYR/ month- depends on experience.