Finance Analyst - Global Organisation - 3 Month
8 months ago
Our Client is a leading organisation, using technology and innovation to reinvent a global industry. We are looking for a Finance Analyst to join this exciting journey on a 3-month contact basis(inside IR35). The role is required to provide transactional support and reporting across the centre region for New categories and to work with central functions to ensure they are operating in line with LRD governance.
- MOPE and reporting completed by profit centres for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow with analysis and commentaries across all centre profit centre.
- Full adherence to IBPM calendar requirements.
- Production of Centre Functions insights for the company’s Trading Limited Board reporting and FD;
- Provision of transactional accounting support to Centre Functions and the partners subsidiaries allocated to Centre ensuring transactions are posted correctly and have the adequate back up information within LRD business model;
- Ensure Centre Functions’ Data Quality compliance in BPC/ECC on a monthly basis:
- Cost centre objects are used correctly in line with Masterdata guidance.
- Current GCOA usage remains appropriate;
Where items are not found to comply, there is a requirement to work with stakeholders to propose solutions and document these solutions. Necessary approvals to be obtained in line with SODA;
- Review of central function recharging to ensure compliance with LRD governance and to put in place resolution where necessary.
- Ensure the service charges established between the company and Centre Functions/other subsidiaries in line with Group Services Manual.
- To seek opportunities to increase effectiveness and efficiency of the Corporate New Categories reporting within the company.
- To provide consolidated report for the company entities to contribute towards board report.
- To work with hub teams to calculate warehousing tech rates in SOP4 and in SOP10.
- Degree educated with part qualified professional accountancy qualification (i.e., CA/ACCA/CIMA);
- A good understanding of group and corporate finance principles/experience and ability to deliver commercial insights in a rapidly evolving area of the business.
- Ability to manage a high volume of data and present in a simple, innovative, and impactful way using all current systems to simplify and automate information management. i.e. SAP/ BI/BPC;
- BPC/SAP experience.
- Ability to prioritise and is resilient.
- Ability to identify process and reporting improvements and proactively implement solutions.
- Ability to work independently managing stakeholders across a wide range of location and markets.
- Works as an effective Business Partner with a collaborative and flexible style. The role will require integration with Commercial Finance, R&D Finance and Operations Finance, IT Finance.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills are required to influence and challenge.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with all stakeholders and is a team player.