New Categories Finance Analyst – Transfer Pricing
020 7251 7316
8 months ago
Our client is a leading international organisation, using technology and innovation to reinvent a global industry. We are looking for a Finance Analyst to join this exciting journey on a 3-month contract basis (inside IR35).
The role is required to support transfer pricing, stock transfers and process improvement across three Regions within the New Categories function in the company ensuring the compliance with governance and accounting principles within LRD (Limited Risks Distribution) model.
- Perform Transfer Pricing calculation for New Categories markets in accordance with Global Group Methodology on Transfer Prices.
- Analysis of Transfer Pricing changes and identify key-drivers for each market.
- Support pricing set up for new markets and New Categories product launches
- Support Head of Finance with ad hoc Transfer Pricing analysis.
- Support with Audit queries related to Transfer Pricing process.
- Support all 48 markets with queries related to Transfer Pricing.
- Masterdata maintenance.
- Perform checks in SAP and analysis with regards to product costing status, validity of transfer prices, product demand, currency used, receiving market
- To establish an annual stock transfer timeline ensuring transfers are not completed during key periods e.g., year end
- Collate monthly stock transfer plan from SNO planning function:
- Assess requests to ensure transfers to ensure financially viable.
- Assess LRD governance and liaise with legal and Tax on any documentation such as authorisation letters for repacking operations.
- Obtain the company Approvals for stock transfers.
- Partner SNO planning team/hubs to understand stock transfer remits and work to ensure the partners system is set up to enable this e.g., stock transfer to external suppliers.
- Provide support to the end markets in stock transfers activities including but not limited to:
- avoiding the stock write offs,
- preventing the situations when the markets might be out of stock
- maximise the stock turnover etc.
- Provide transactional accounting support ensuring the stock transfers transactions are correctly recorded in SAP/BPC (statutory and management reporting), to include an assessment of evolution impact on such transacting.
- Liaise with the relevant stakeholders to coordinate the timely and accurate input for successful stock transfer completion.
- Work in collaboration with New Categories Corporate Finance team to highlight any implication to the financials within the respective Region.
- To maintain project plans and trackers with respect to market stock transfer status to provide updates to Head of Finance.
- To price NPI SKUs across all three regions
- To work to improve processes around stock transfers and transfer pricing to increase efficiency to include supporting management with Transfer pricing automation process.
- Degree educated with working towards professional accountancy qualification (i.e. CA/ACCA/CIMA);
- Ability to manage a high volume of data and present in a simple, innovative, and impactful way using all current systems to simplify and automate information management. i.e. SAP/ BI/BPC;
- BPC/SAP experience.
- Ability to prioritise and is resilient.
- Ability to identify process and reporting improvements and proactively implement solutions.
- Ability to work independently managing stakeholders across a wide range of location and markets.
- Works as an effective Business Partner with a collaborative and flexible style. The role will require integration with Operations Finance, Supply Chain, Product Costing and IGT teams.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills are required to influence and challenge.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with all stakeholders and is a team player.