FINANCE ASSOCIATE MANAGER – IT SERVICE PLANNING &
about 1 year ago
FINANCE ASSOCIATE MANAGER - IT SERVICE PLANNING & CONTROLLING - GLOBAL LEADER - KUALA LUMPUR - 6M+ CONTRACT - IMMEDIATE STARTS
Clement May is supporting a Global Leading FMCG firm to find a contractor to join their Finance team as an Associate Manager for IT Service Planning and Controlling. The main purpose of the role is to work in partnership with IT Finance and Global Services Operations (GSO) functions to manage the function’s operational budget, company plan activities as well as the end-to-end finance operations encompassing request management, invoice management, Purchase Orders approval process, and recharges to Company Business Units. The objective of this role is to provide operational visibility and insights that inform strategic business decisions to drive effective and optimized IT portfolio management via continuous improvement and automation.
- Manage cost and budgets to ensure GSO spend accurately reflect services consumed (forecasts, actual vs planned, accruals, etc.)
- Produce finance dashboards and regular review with GSO Leadership Team to explain variance, discuss action and drive resolution to close the finance gap.
- Understand cost drivers and identify opportunities for cost reduction/ cost optimization.
- Translate strategies into plans and budgets.
- Devise the appropriate billing principles and mechanisms and ensure compliance by the company and vendors.
- Identify billing issues and resolve disputes.
- Contribute to the optimization and co-ordination of IT recharges to End Markets.
- Maintain complete and accurate standard operating procedures and support control documentation requirements.
- Raise and reinforce general levels of financial and commercial awareness within IT management in GSO ensuring compliance and consistency with Global IT and Financial policies and procedures.
- Provide support as and when needed to assist line manager in overseeing day-to-day operations or to manage Transformation projects.
- Proven work experience in a complex IT services environment with reasonably good understanding on finance (accounting standard and finance methodology)
- Experience in large global organisation using a mixture of in-sourced and outsourced IT services and a good working knowledge of the management of IT services
- Experienced managing Finance Business Partnerships
- Good understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems, such as SAP, MS Excel and Power BI
- Experience in strategic analysis, planning and execution, project evaluation and possesses commercial acumen
If you or anyone you know might be the right fit for this role; please get in touch for a further discussion!
Type of role:Contract
Salary range:6-10,500 MR/ month- depends on experience.