3 months ago
Global CRM Manager - Salesforce - Digital
A top global organisation is looking for a Senior CRM Digital professional with strong project management and delivery experience.
In this role you will own the global CRM Strategy and projects. This role will be a contractor role to manage and enable the solid pipeline of end market requirements in 2021 across a global brand portfolio.
This is a high impact position with the responsibility of leading a global CRM strategy.
Accountabilties will include the below amongst others..
- Implement CRM strategy across markets. Define and manage timeline and GAPs.
- Engage with agencies to execute and implement digital CRM guidelines and initiatives
- Lead and direct markets digital CRM teams
- Manage the project pilot’s implementation in different markets
- Set and measure operational effectiveness
- Provide leadership for the CRM team
- Deliver wireframe and best in class CRM consumer engagement capabilities
- Ensure roll-out plans in line with end market launch plans
Experience and skills required:
- Digital CRM and specifically Salesforce is a must
- Track record of developing digital CRM platforms and managing deployments
- Know-how digital strategy, attribution, conversion optimisation, CRM platforms, digital tools for tracking and content management
- Strong project management skill with the ability to get things done
- Excellent knowledge of analytics, tracking, tag management / implementation, working with DMP’s and previous digital agency experience
- Previous experience in global delivery within complex and matrix type of organisations
- Must possess excellent communication & presentation skills and ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to work across varied workstreams, global regions and manage external vendors
- Magento and Annex Cloud - nice to have