GLOBAL DEMAND FORECASTING TRAINING LEAD – 100% REM
10 months ago
GLOBAL DEMAND FORECASTING TRAINING LEAD - 100% REMOTE - GLOBAL LEADER (FTSE 100!) - 12+ months contract
Our partner, a global leading international firm (FTSE 100!) is looking for aDemand Forecasting / Demand Planning Training Lead to join them for an initial 12 Month contract which has a strong chance of extension or indeed the possibility of a permanent opportunity. The role is based in one of their Tech Hubs in Poland, however offering 100% Remote working for the duration of the contract.
If this is you, please get in touch for a further discussion!
- Support Change Management in new markets for Kinaxis DF
- Champion Demand Forecasting in the company
- Train Markets in Kinaxis DF and DF capability and process
- Support Statistical set up in new markets on Kinaxis DF
- Challenge process and continual Improvement
- Identify gaps in tool/process
- Contribute to Academy content and DF community knowledge exchange
- Participate of DF DRG
- Attain a robust understanding of Kinaxis DF system functionality and how it supports NPI process for entire NPI organisation and key stakeholders.
- Proven work experience in Demand Forecasting in FMCG/ Pharma (5+ years)
- Experience with Demand Forecasting tool (not Excel)
- Excellent at training in process and technology
- Can bring best practice in Demand Forecasting from across the Industry
- Strong statistical/modelling skills - can support statistical set up in new Kinaxis markets
Experience in Kinaxis is highly desirable but is not a MUST as full training in the Demand Forecasting process and Kinaxis set up will be given.