about 1 month ago
12 months +
Global Head of Brand PR - Brand Building - Modern Marketing
A top global organisation is looking for a forward thinking Brand PR specialist to drive BAT’s audience growth strategy and establish platforms for extending global brand reach and engagement - through earned media.
In this position you would be responsible for leading media engagement and ongoing relationships with key media across core communities, lifestyle and mainstream.
You will be in charge of global and regional media partnerships development, brokering talent deals, driving Consumer PR initiatives and ensuring all key markets benefit from scaled partner media and talent collaborations.
Additional accountabilities will include:
- Build and developing brand PR strategies to reach new customers
- Drive new Global brand PR strategy with outlets, journalists and communities
- Maximise ROI on partnership content via driving earned media and coverage with relevant communities
- Ensure we are leaning into key press within target communities
- PR activation for global engagement
- Deliver Brand PR performance while being compliant with regulations, policies and guidelines; Develop Global Guidelines per brand
- Point of contact with Corporate Communications team
Essential Experience Required
- Experience in delivering consumer PR campaigns, creative assessment, and ability to drive creative excellence brand building communications through media and earned mentions
- Proven track record of leadership, collaboration, and driving change across a matrix organization and among diverse cultures, preferably above market
- Track record driving innovation in communications and PR within a social media and digital marketing function
- Ability to drive the organisation towards a more consumer-centric view
- Strong understanding of social tech
- Significant knowledge of Brand Strategy development, Brand activation and Global communications
- Effective communication and presentation skills