GLOBAL IOT DIGITAL BUSINESS ANALYST – WARSAW – GLO
3 months ago
global iot digital business analyst - WARSAW - GLOBAL LEADing FMCG firm (FTSE-100)
Our partner, a global leading international FMCG firm (FTSE-100!) is looking for a Global IoT Digital Business Analyst to support the Integration of Connected Consumer IoT devices with the IoT platform with internal systems.
This is a permanent position, offering competitive salary package, including relocation package for international candidates.
If this, is you or someone you know, please get in touch for a further discussion!
- Supporting user story definitions in alignment with target use cases requirements / features which will be most beneficial to the business
- Responsible for translating business requirements into (technical) user stories with clear acceptance criteria in line with Scrum framework principles, capturing these in the backlog on Azure DevOps and co-own backlog refinement activities with the product owner.
- Support of innovation projects through to commercial delivery, from prototyping to large consumer deployments - Globally.
- Gain knowledge in Enterprise architecture, IT policies, standards and procedures and provide ad-hoc business analysis and process mapping documentation when required to technical/non-technical stakeholders.
- Ensure alignment with overall committed deliverables aligned with roadmaps and priorities
- Collaboration with all stakeholders and team members in the device software development process and business units to establish and maintain a balanced and integrated Product
- Identifying and supporting issues impacting the execution of strategic / operational / project plans
- Supporting the implementation of solutions
- Contributing to scrum Ceremonies
- Proficient business and technology experience with IoT device product development and management
- Proven track of successfully delivered IoT physical and digital products
- Experience of firmware development, CI / CD and manual / automated testing of IoT devices.
- Experience in regulated industries
- Experience in complex organization on a global scale
- Demonstrable experience of product development - specifically focused on consumer electronics, digital product development and software engineering.
- Embedded firmware development experience
- Technical working knowledge in connectivity technologies including Bluetooth, WiFi and NB-IOT & LTE
- IoT security experience
- Android and IOS Mobile, Web application (PWA) knowledge