IT Manager (Marketing)
10 months ago
On behalf of a Global Leader Clement May are currently looking for a IT Manager to be part of the Marketing Operating Model Transformation.
To partner with the IT Marketing team to transform the ways of working from the partners current centralised delivery model to a Centre/Direct Reporting Business Unit (DRBU) shared delivery model to accelerate growth and reach the partners Net Turnover (NTO) targets. By re-organising the team to better support the Regional/DRBU and Functional ways of working on a global basis, this will help with demand load-balancing and future demand capture and prioritisation. In addition to driving this key strategic change the incumbent will also ensure that all project and programme delivery is migrated to the Tech Hub (within Europe) with business unit engagement continuing to be led from the Centre IT Marketing team.
- Identify opportunities for increased operational and business efficiencies and partnering
- Manage the successful transformation of the IT Marketing team operating model
- Manage stakeholder relationships within the IT function (including the European Tech Hub) to successfully implement the approved changes by the IT Marketing Leadership Team
- Manage stakeholder relationships within the Marketing function to ensure proper alignment with the function regarding changes to the IT operating model
- Report on the status of the transformation to the IT Marketing Leadership Team.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE
- Clear vision and compelling leadership to be a leader in a large, global organisation
- Develop organisational capability (people, processes, technology, knowledge)
- Ability to communicate complex subjects effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Obtain top level business and IT commitment
- Ability to quickly understand the partners business operating model and processes
- Broad based IT and Marketing experience
- Considerable global change management experience with advanced stakeholder and risk management skills.
- 10+ years post graduate work experience, including at least 5 years working at a senior management level in a blue-chip consultancy and/or FTSE100 equivalent organisation
- Degree qualified and potentially a post graduate qualification such as MBA, Masters or equivalent.
- Intimate knowledge and experience of world class IT Organisations
- Look for any opportunities to shorten/assure on time delivery of critical path activities.
- Communicate and monitor the critical path of the deployment plan assuring timely delivery as per defined milestone plan
- Makes decisions within delegated authority on plans, resources, costs
- Strong Leadership and influencing skills essential, proven ability to create credible senior level relationships