Global Leading Firm - Industrial Designer - Remote
about 1 month ago
Global Leading Firm - Industrial Designer - Remote/London - 6 Months+
On behalf of a Global Leading Firm, we are currently looking for an Industrial Designer on a contract basis. This is to start off remotely for an initial 6 months with a strong chance of further extensions.
We are looking for someone who can actively participate on current and next generation devices across Vapour and THP categories. Interfacing with R&D, Research and Marketing departments. Role requires creative problem solving and going the extra mile to deliver on programs.
If this, is you, please get in touch for a further discussion!
- 3D CAD (Solidworks, Rhino, Alias etc)
- Visualisation / Rendering, Photoshop & illustrator
- Understanding (and appreciation) of design for manufacture
- An eye for detail and understanding form and textures and high quality surfacing.
- Efficient work streams and delivery
- CMF and modelmaking
- Strong visualisation skills
- UX/UI design
- Detailed engineering capability
- A-Class surfacing skills.
- Grasshopper Capability
- Packaging Design