GLOBAL NEW CATEGORIES BRAND MANAGER – LEADING INT
9 months ago
GLOBAL NEW CATEGORIES BRAND MANAGER - LEADING INTERNATIONAL FMCG FIRM - 12M CONTRACT - HYBRID WORK - LONDON BASED OFFICE
Clement May is currently working with one of the largest international companies in the FMCG industry and we are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to support and manage the delivery of New Categories Products globally.
The role offers hybrid working with office based in Central London, starting as an initial 12m contract (INSIDE IR35), with a very high chance of extension.
- Coordinate and support the development and deployment of the Consumables Cycle Plan and all complimentary activities
- Support the delivery of future Consumables pipeline designed for the long-term Platform pipeline from ideation to deployment, enabled by robust consumer insights, in line with our group’s strategy, and supported by clearly articulated Business Cases
- Support global portfolio deployment and expansion by leading day-to-day engagements with Global Markets
- Lead in the development and execution of NPI platforms and delivering key projects whilst working effectively with cross functional teams, lead markets and agencies.
- Support the end-to-end development of New & Existing Product Innovation platforms working with cross functional teams and maximising platform ROI.
- Promote fact-based decision making through data-analysis and reporting whilst providing sound recommendations based on category and ex-category reviews, working closely with the Strategic Planning & Insights team, NPI, Finance and Legal.
- Marketing professional with extensive and in-depth experience in all aspects of brand marketing and innovations development gained within an international environment, international blue chip FMCG companies, and/or entrepreneurial consumer-facing companies.
- Extensive experience in product development, NPI, trade, or consumer insights
- Resilient, flexible, and confident to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Project management experience
- Experience in new or disruptive categories or technology driven sectors would be highly advantageous
The role is only open to candidates with the right to work in the UK and can travel to the office on a hybrid working basis.