Global Partnerships Project Manager - 9 Month Cont
11 months ago
Global Partnerships Project Manager - 9 Month Contract
Clement May is currently working with a global leader in the FMCG industry. We are looking for a Global Partnerships Project Manager. This role will entail operational and administrative support to track, follow through and deliver our partnerships with end markets. Your key tasks will include managing the delivery and tracking documents for our partnerships, engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment and project deadlines, building internal documents to showcase project delivery and milestones.
- Tracking delivery of partnerships
- Managing project planning
- Leading project delivery meetings with market contacts
- Supporting markets with delivery of partnership assets
- Managing partnership administrative tasks - meeting notes/internal document managing etc
- Strong project management skills
- Strong experience of working in a large and highly matrixed organisation with multiple stakeholders and markets to manage.
- Strong partnership experience is key.
- The candidate will need to have strong awareness of what is happening in culture and be aware of key trends/themes happening within cultural marketing.
- The candidate must be a self-starter and have high attention to detail and be able to track and articulate project delivery.
- Agency management is critical.
- The candidate must have experience in content delivery and have strong knowledge of the entertainment space.
*The role is only open to candidates with the right to work in the UK and can travel to the office a few times a week.