Global Social Content Planning Manager
A top multinational organization is looking for aGlobal Social Content Planning Manager who will join and actively drive performance excellence for a diverse product portfolio and across key platforms.
- Establish content excellence in terms of setting up global content planning
- Working with both internal teams and external agencies on daily basis
- Ensure content created are fit for purpose and that a robust content plan is in place
- Drive real time social media activation,
- Own media calendar
- Establishing and meeting KPIs
- A good understanding of how to brief/create fit for purpose content that drives different metrics on social (i.e. engagement, followership drive etc)
- An ability to work across large teams and external agencies
- A track record of planning social media content calendar for multiple brands and applying measurable KPIs
- A good working knowledge of brand building via social media platforms (FB, IG, YT)
- An ability to work with flexible deadlines and real time social marketing would be very good to have
- Understanding of social technology such as Sprinklr would be an asset
If you feel like this is a position suits your skillset and would be a good fit, send your CV in order to discuss further.