GSM - Professional Services, HR & Travel
11 months ago
On behalf of a Global Leader we are currently looking for a Global Sourcing Manager to join them on an initial 6 Month Contract. The Global Sourcing Manager will support the Corporate Services Functions which include Professional Services, HR and Travel.
- Responsible for execution of sourcing strategies
- Lead sourcing plans and execution to facilitate their delivery
- Lead RFP processes
- Lead supplier management and drive geographic continuous improvement initiatives with suppliers
- To ensure the category sourcing and contract (s) meet the business requirements through the execution of the strategic sourcing process.
- To apply global standards, policies, standards and platforms and to deliver robust terms and conditions that manages the partners service delivery and commercial risk.
- To drive and facilitate “source to contract” for specific categories. This includes the resolution of any contracts related issues and may include one-off spend items.
- To apply the agreed global policies, standards and platforms.
- To capture and report on compliance using the agreed compliance platform and escalate through relevant route
- Negotiation project development costs with preferred suppliers
- Provide information on negotiation results in a timely manner to the Category Managers.
- To own development supplier management building strong internal and external business relationships to ensure the delivery of the category goals.
- To review and update sourcing plans on a periodic basis in alignment with the release of new updated category strategies.
- Manage and deliver new supplier on-boarding and engagements on project related activities.
- High level of commercial awareness.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience as a Sourcing Manager in the space of Professional Services, HR and Travel
- Proven negotiation skills and influencing skills: able to influence business partners and suppliers as well as the ability to be assertive if required to ensure compliance to contract.
- Strong numerical and analytical abilities
- A focus on service delivery and savings.
- Experience in project management principles and processes