over 1 year ago
3 months +
Global Sourcing Manager - Electronics - ODM/EMS
A top global organization is looking for a Sourcing Manager to support NPD (New Product Development) projects and ensure the right strategic suppliers are selected by following our procurement sourcing process.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Responsible for execution of sourcing strategies
- Lead global and geographic sourcing plans and execution
- Lead global and geographic contract negotiations
- Lead global and geographic supplier management and drive geographic continuous improvement initiatives with suppliers
- Support local sourcing activities, where required
- To drive and facilitate “source to contract” for specific categories. This includes the resolution of any contracts related issues and may include one-off spend items.
- To ensure contracts are completed for all relevant agreements and that SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) have been agreed with the relevant business owner.
- To manage negotiation and supplier selection within the framework of the category strategies and sourcing strategies.
- Provide forecasts on prices and market changes as an input into planning where appropriate.
- To own commercial supply base management building strong internal and external business relationships to ensure the delivery of the category goals.
You must have:
- High level of commercial awareness and numerical ability.
- Experience in the area of new development projects (end to end)
- Experience in the electronic consumer good industry
- Experience in the contract manufacturing
- Experience in the Electronics component market including:
- Relationships with component manufacturers
- Knowledge of the component distribution market
- Knowledge of the component Broker market
- Proven negotiation skills and influencing skills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective partnerships working across geographic boundaries.
- A focus on service delivery and savings.
- Experience in ODM/EMS industry
- Understanding of the end to end Semi-conductor manufacturing process