GLOBAL SOURCING MANAGER – GLOBAL LEADER – HYBRID W
3 months ago
GLOBAL SOURCING MANAGER - GLOBAL LEADER - HYBRID WORKING - 6M+ - STARTS ASAP - LONDON
Clement May is currently working with a global leader in the FMCG industry, and we are looking for a Global Sourcing Manager to support the Operations - Corporate Services functions.
The role initially starts as a 6-month contract with a very high chance of extension, offering hybrid working with a couple of days in the Central London office per week once it is safe to do so in accordance with government’s guidelines.
- To ensure the category sourcing and contract (s) meet the business requirements through the execution of the strategic sourcing process.
- Responsible for execution of sourcing strategies
- Lead sourcing plans and execution to facilitate their delivery
- Lead RFP processes
- To capture and report on compliance using the agreed compliance platform and escalate through relevant route
- Negotiation project development costs with preferred suppliers
- Provide information on negotiation results in a timely manner to the Category Managers.
- Manage and deliver new supplier on-boarding and engagements on project related activities.
- Proven experience as a Sourcing Manager in the space of Professional Services, HR or Travel
- Proven negotiation skills and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- A focus on service delivery and savings.
- Experience in project management principles and processes
If this role is for you, please apply directly with your CV or DM me for more information.
Alternatively, if you know someone who might be suitable, we offer a £250 Amazon Voucher for any successful referral placements.
*The role is currently open to candidates with the right to work in the UK and can travel to the office a few times a week.