Global Sourcing Manager
over 2 years ago
Global Sourcing Manager / Global FTSE100 Organisation
A leading FMCG Organisation is currently looking for a Global Sourcing Manager toJoin their Operations & Procurement Team be responsible for the execution of global category “Sourcing to Contract”.
- High level of commercial awareness.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven negotiation skills and influencing skills: able to influence business partners and suppliers as well as the ability to be assertive if required to ensure compliance to contract.
- Strong numerical ability.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective partnerships working across geographic boundaries.
- A focus on service delivery and savings.
- Relevant business qualification.
- CIPS Corporate Diploma in Purchasing and/or membership of The Chartered Institute for Purchasing and Supply or equivalent country qualification or membership would be an advantage to the position.
- Drives the road map for direct material sourcing in identifying, evaluating, negotiating and integrating a variety of global data sources/services within companies packaging space.
- Develops strong relationships with key stakeholders and with key providers in current and future markets.
- Acts as a trusted business advisor providing thought leadership and consistent customer service whilst delivering qualitative and quantitative value to the organization.
- Provides subject matter advise to internal and external stakeholder groups addressing current/future business needs demonstrating marketplace knowledge.
- Leads and influences stakeholder groups with sound and articulate business case recommendations (i.e. build vs buy strategy) with quantifiable financial benefits.