London / Remote
Negotiable + strong package
10 months ago
Operational Excellence Lead/Lean Coach - Global FMCG Organisation
Our client, a Global FMCG are searching for a Operational Excellence Lead/Lean Coach to champion and drive forward operational efficiencies within an exciting growth area of a market leading organisation.
You will be the champion of the customer, working with the teams to ever more effectively provide improved services. Your mission using the Lean Sigma framework will be to mercilessly eradicate waste, exponentially increase effectiveness and optimise efficiency. They will have previously “walked the walk” in delivering improvements - you have to have real world experience rather than presenting what you’ve learnt from a text book or a course. This will be coupled with a pragmatic and flexible attitude to get the right outcome for the organisation as opposed to a dogmatic approach to methodology.
Preferably you will have worked in fast-paced environments in FMCG, Digital, E-commerce organisations where they have focused on service and using technology to improve delivery.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong Lean Sigma/Continuous Improvement experience for a Global FMCG organisation
- Strong customer focused approach with demonstrable first-class stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrable experience of leadership to deliver improvements across multiple teams
- A mind-set to deliver improvement with a customer focus
- Curiosity and demonstrable experience of implementing improvement initiatives leading to commercial benefits
- The ability to mentor and coach others to help them raise the bar for the benefit of themselves and the business
- Experience working within an Agile environment delivering faster at a higher quality level
- A solid knowledge of Service Management principles including Service Level Agreements and their applications aligned with knowledge of applying contracts based on business deliverables
- An understanding of cloud-based technology stacks and the application of these services to meet business outcomes and problems
- Willingness to travel across Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific.