Negotiable + strong package
10 months ago
Head of e-Commerce Platforms - Global FMCG Organisation
Our client, a Global FMCG Organisation are looking for a Head of e-Commerce Platforms to be responsible for the leadership of the engineering, service delivery, planning, continuous improvement, service operations and production services for the companies:
- Global commerce platforms including all online and offline technology services
- Global subscriptions, billing and invoicing platforms, integrations and services
- Global customer care and device management platforms and clientele interactions
Partnering closely with the solutions management groups (B2C and B2B) domain architecture and Digital this role will lead a team (small but senior) to deliver a holistic technology service to their consumers, working closely with their off-shore delivery partner to tailor customer-centric solutions based on a deep understanding of outcomes.
With responsibility for the production landscape and being the ultimate 'voice of the customer' for the service lines and technologies within e-Commerce operations, this senior leader will ensure a robust, scalable, predictable and optimised technology stack is operating efficiently and is in line with our customers' expectations, and wider business demand.
Key Essential Skills & Experience
A Global FMCG background is highly preferable
- Senior Technology Leadership experience leading geographically disperse team in a large, complex, distributed global or multi-national organization with B2C and B2B channel experience
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to build relationships at every level and influence decision making through multiple ways (… and not just through PowerPoint)
- Inspirational leader whom is considerate, situational and emotionally intelligent, that has 'Led Leaders' in the past and able to deploy a small but senior team to work on complicated problems
- Proven experience of mentoring and coaching junior, mid and senior-level people in the past and somebody that deeply enjoys contributing to the acceleration of their teams overall effectiveness
- Must have experience working in a Commerce and/or front-end consumer-facing technology role with a deep and scaled geographic footprint
- Experience of working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies without an extremist view on either - in short, a leader that can pick the right delivery model for the right scenario
- Extensive experience of managing conflicting priorities and stakeholders in an ambiguous environment with ever-changing business demand
- Deep and expansive understanding of ITSM and work management process frameworks and how these can be deployed into a wider 'delivery' framework to integrate our services and approach
- An understanding of cloud-based technology stacks and the application of these services to meet business outcomes and problems
- Willingness to travel across Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
This is an exciting greenfield opportunity to shape a huge growth area for a market leader