HRBP - FTC - PfP
0207 251 7322
almost 2 years ago
6 Months FTC
Our behalf of a Leading Partner, Clement May are currently seeking a HR Business Partner to join our partner in London on a 6 Month FTC.
The partner has embarked on a growth agenda and has an ambition to grow its asset base, increase its margins, improve operational ways of working, improve its customer and client experience and increase its social responsibility.
The division has a critical role to play in realising the Group's ambitions and the key factors to realising these include transparent planning and governance, providing customer-driven service and strategic partnerships within the business and the provision of data and information management and analytics.
Acting as the HR expert and change agent for the division, the HR Business Partner will work closely along the Chief Data Officer and Senior Management team to ensure that the department is meeting its strategic objectives through its people.
The postholder will be expected to challenge existing practices, inspire and drive new thinking and ways of doing things as part of a project to develop and implement an effective change programme and solutions to enable the division to drive the business forward whilst also reflecting the Group People Strategy. This position does involve travel to other offices outside of London across the UK.
- To support the Chief Data Officer and management team with a review of existing ways of working and job design to ensure the right people in the right roles and to provide recommendations and support the implementation of approved initiatives.
- Provide strategic direction, HR and continuous improvement expertise whilst ensuring management and colleague engagement.
- Drive the identification, development and measurements of the divisions change activities to improve Group performance and encourage innovation. The design, implementation & integration of people principles and performance standards will provide a strategic driver for alignment with the divisions business plan.
- Actively drive the divisions department towards a more customer-focused, performance culture, building effective working relationships and enhancing methods of communication.
- The HR Business Partner will coordinate activity relating to the continuous improvement programme to include stakeholder engagement, defining new business processes and ways of working, change management communications and training.
- The role will have regular engagement with the Group Director of People to ensure synergy with People strategy and direction.
- Working in partnership with the Group HR Business Partner and the wider People team to ensure consistency and adherence to Group polices and ways of working.
- Develop and maintain professional credible relationships with key stakeholders, arranging and assuring meaningful engagement, involvement and consultation with employee groups as required in line with policy, procedure and legislation.
- To advise the management team on issues of employment legislation and offer pragmatic solutions to ensure business compliance.
- To report progress to the Chief Data Officer and Senior Management team to ensure that People / HR issues are integral to the business objectives and goals.
- Provide coaching and mentoring support to managers to develop the capability of their personal and team skills.
- Actively promote employee engagement initiatives and the effective management of well being across the function.
- Maintain, and ensure the accuracy of records and information which meets internal and external customer requirements and is in line with policy, GDPR and any other relevant legislation. Ensure that the transfer of all knowledge and information adheres to this legislation and produce reports for stakeholders as appropriate.
- To generate ideas and fully contribute to the implementation of specific tasks within agreed timescales.
- To report people metrics in conjunction with Group KPI's and, through analysis, identify tends/hot sports with action plans to improve performance.